Vaccination easy reads:
COVID-19 easy reads:
- What is coronavirus?
- Wash your hands
- How to use a disposable face mask
- How to use a reusable face mask
- Look for the COVID-19 signs
- What is PPE?
- Why are there lots of new rules?
- What to do when you have had a COVID-19 test
Easy reads by the Victorian government:
- People with disability and their carers – General health and wellbeing for home isolation – Easy English (Word)
- Do I have to wear a face mask? – Easy English – Poster (PDF)
- What to expect when you get disability services – Easy read information for people with disability (Word)
- Coronavirus – emergency relief packages – easy read version (PDF)
- Coronavirus – looking after your mental health – easy read version (PDF)
- Financial assistance for people with disability during coronavirus (COVID-19) – Easy read information for people with disability (Word)
- Family violence – how to get support during coronavirus (COVID-19) – easy read version – accessible (Word)
Remember to wash your hands…
- Wash your hands a lot.
- Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds.
- Wash your hands when you come home.
- Use hand sanitiser when you are at the shops or at a cafe.