Who has the cutest pet at Headway Gippsland?
These are the much-loved companions of our staff.
Thank you for voting.
Voting has now closed.
This is Molley.
- she sadly passed away last year
This is Pickles.
- favourite past-time is a good brush
- known to collect humans – was once found in the neighbour’s window
This is Pepper.
- loves a game more than food
- transforms from sheep dog to glamour dog when groomed
This is Arnold.
- 11 year old pug
- loves caravan trips
This is Daisy and Rocky.
- Daisy is a kind-hearted beautiful doggo
- Rocky is cheeky and very naughty
This is Diesel.
- loves going on holidays
- happy to be smothered by a 2 year old and
5 year old
This is Merle.
- great study buddy
- known to appear in Zoom classes
This is Molly.
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Debra’s walking buddy
Michael and Hilton
This is Lucky.
- likes to scare the dogs
- has a good right punch, that is why Lucky’s nickname is Rocky
This is Turbo.
- enjoys all things engines
- is always first to jump in ready to go
This is Marlee.
- loves to be the centre of attention
- loves a puppachino
This is Lily, Lola, Barbara and Betty.
- all LOVE food, any food, particularly donuts
- very affectionate, mostly when food is on offer
This is Willow.
- surfer girl
- best friend to Wilfred
Emer and Amber
This is Lucky.
- not afraid of dogs
- a very cuddly cat
This is Max.
- always ready to greet you with a smile
- will take any opportunity to jump and lick you in the face
This is Jade.
- very cuddly and loves strawberry jam
- is in love with fellow donkey Jake
This is Maisey.
- found at 10 weeks old sleeping under the hood of Ben’s car, next to the engine
- new nickname is Big Fat Fish
This is Buddy.
- a happy friendly dog who loves all people
- loves walks and trips to the park
This is Leo.
- an absolute gun
- part of his brain did not develop before birth so he has a pretty cool walk